CLS-10V – Wire Diameter: 0.12 to 1.0 mm
Standard model for double loop setting
Our standard machine for producing extended loops.
A dedicated machine for the high-speed production of extension springs,
the CLS-10V transfers strings produced after coiling and performs formation and product checks at each stage.
Enables high-speed production of extension springs with a beautiful hook shape.
- A dedicated machine for extension springs with a wire diameter of 0.12 mm to 1.0 mm.
- Produces a more beautiful hook shape than any other machine.
- Enables a much higher speed of production than general torsion machines.
- Programs for a wide variety of hooks are provided.
Beautiful hook shape
The CLS-10V can produce English hooks, German hooks, U hooks, side hooks, and Indian hooks.
- Enables creation of extended hooks in which the two hooks are wound together neatly.
- Enables processing without a straight line at the end of the cut.
- Enables processing without an opening at the end of the cut.
- High-speed production
- Maximum production speed of 120 items per minute – a much greater production volume than standard (quill type) torsion machines.
- IS-1X shape detection unit with camera
- 6-point simultaneous measurement with 2 cameras
|Wire Diameter||0.12～1.0mm（.0047-.0394”） (See Note)||Feed Axis Motor||600W AC Servo Motor|
|Outside Coil Diameter||1～12mm(.0394-.4724”)||Cam Axis Motor||750W AC Servo Motor|
|Spring Length||3.0～100mm(.0984-3.937”)||Power Supply||AC200V, 20A, 3phase|
|Direction of Helix||Clockwise||Solenoid Valves||4pcs|
|Maximum Feed Length||9999mm(393.66”)||Air Requirements||0.5MPa（5.1㎏f／c㎡）|
|Production Speed||120ppm at max.||Weight||440㎏(970lbs)|
|〔Note〕 For wire diameter from 0.9 ～ 1.0mm, D/d must be greater than 6.|