FB-20 – Wire diameter: 0.5 to 2.0 mm, Maximum 9-axis high-speed production
Standard 3 axes including cam shaft, feed, and quill rotation.
- 8 slides controlled with a single axis. Feed is synchronized with the cam shaft to achieve high-speed production.
High speed production torsion machine for wire diameters of 0.5 to 2.0 mm
- Equipped with 3 standard axes: feed, quill, and cam shaft.
- Optional servo slide axis and R servo unit provided.
- Quill depth of 90 mm and slide stroke of 65 mm. Supports springs with a large clearance.
Dedicated MNO Program for Spring Production
- Easy operations for quicker preparation.
- High resolution for controlling the latest servo motors.
- Allows varied control based on measurement results, such as the pitch, diameter, and bend angle.
- Common program for both torsion machines and coiling machines.
- Includes a motor sensor system.
- Versatile production management screen and production data collection function.
3 optional slides are provided for the FB-20 :
- R servo slide unit
- A spinner processing unit.
- Servo slide unit
- Performs slide operations with a servo motor.
- E slide unit
- A slide that produces extension springs with English hooks.
- The quill is replaced with a round quill (optional).
- Optional Equipment
- IS-1 shape detection unit with camera
- Round quill unit (round quill tools with wire diameter up to 1.6 mm)
|Wire dia.||FB-20||Control device||Max. 16-axis to be controlled by computer – OS Windows XP|
|Index||D/d 4 or more|
|Max Stroke||Radius 90mm(when square quill is used)||Display||17” TFT color LC Display|
|Slides||Body slide||1 pce||External memory||USB thumb drive|
|Bending slide||3 pcs||Service Temp.||０～４０°Ｃ|
|Cut slide||4 pcs||Power source||3-Phase, AC 200V, 20A|
|E slide unit||option||Service air pressure||Ｍａｘ ０．５ Ｍpa|
|Servo slide unit||option||Net weight||1,200 ｋｇ|
|R servo unit||option|