Twin Head: Micro 8: Mk XII
PAVE’s Micro 8 – 8mm wire twin head wire forming machine.
- Fully programmable to produce three dimensional shapes.
- Capacity up to 8mm diameter and 3500mm long.
- Ten programmable bending speeds – up to 0.5 seconds for 180 degrees.
- Repeatability on bend angle =/- 0.05 degrees.
- Variable carriage speeds up to 60 meters per minute, with positional tolerance 0.01mm from datum.
- Clamp unit allows 360 degree rotation of wire, with 10 programmable speeds up to 0.02 seconds for 90 degrees.
- Simple touch screen programming, with three dimensional graphics.
- Automatic loading of wires into bending machine from magazine.
- Off-line programming.
- Straightening with the PAVE Trueline Wire Straightener.
- Sequential component forming.
- Tool change 10 minutes.
- Program change 30 seconds.
- Fed from cut lengths of coil.
- Modem/Live Video Link.
- Twist Free Wire.