GF-8- Wire diameter: 0.2 to 0.8 mm, maximum 16 axis control
An extremely cost-effective forming machine.
Single motor twin slide control is used for the processing slides instead of a cam axis. This enables significantly shorter preparation time than a cam axis model, as the 8 processing slides can be controlled separately.
A torsion machine with 6-axis control for wire diameters of 0.2 mm to 0.8 mm
- Cam alignment is not required as the 8 slides can be numerically controlled in the program. Achieves high-speed preparation at a reasonable price.
- Equipped with 6 standard axes: feed, quill, and 4 slides.
- Optional R servos (spinners) are provided (up to 4 can be attached).
- Optional S servos are provided for individual slide operations.
Dedicated MNO Program for Spring Production
- Easy operations for quicker preparation.
- High resolution for controlling the latest servo motors.
- Allows varied control of axes based on measurement results.
- Common program for both torsion machines and coiling machines.
- Includes a motor sensor system.
- Versatile production management screen and production data collection function.
- R servo unit
- S servo unit
- Capacitance level sensor
- IS-1 shape detection unit with camera
|Wire dia.||0.2～0.8mm||Control device||Max. 16-axis to be controlled by computer – OS Windows XP|
|Index||D/d 4 or more|
|Twirl distance||Radius 36mm(when square quill is applied)||Display||17” TFT color LC Display|
|Slides||Slide base||8 units||External memory||USB memory|
|Body slide||1 unit||Service Temp.||0～40℃|
|Bending slide||3 units||Power source||3-Phase, AC 200V, 20A|
|Cut slide||4 units||Service air pressure||Max. 0.5 MPa|
|Option||R servo slide||2 units||Net weight||450㎏|