TM-20M – Wire diameter: 0.5 to 2.0 mm, Maximum 16-axis control
This tool rotation system is optimal for special wires such as soft wire and rectangular wire. The TM-20 includes the latest MNO control system to enable anyone to easily create programs.
Dedicated MNO Program for Spring Production
- Easy operations for quicker preparation.
- High resolution for controlling the latest servo motors.
- Allows varied control of axes based on measurement results.
- Common program for both torsion machines and coiling machines.
- Includes a motor sensor system.
- Versatile production management screen and production data collection function.
We’ve taken the popular TM-20 to the next level
- The 20M is based on the popular TM-20, but with greatly improved operability and accuracy.
- Includes a correction function to ensure the slide does not move forward or backward when the table is rotated in the processing position.
- The feed unit has been revised to greatly improve wire line performance.
- All slides can be used as a sensor.
- Motor sensor system
(can be used for measuring the bend angle, free length, touch sensor, outer diameter, etc.)
Table rotating torsion machine for wire diameters of 0.5 mm to 2.0 mm
- Does not place a burden on the wire, preventing it from twisting.
- Also suitable for special stock.
- Equipped with 11 standard axes: feed, table rotation, 8 slides, and quill rotation.
- Up to 3 optional RR servos can be added.
- MSD-1 sensor with servo motor
Can be used to measure the free length and outer diameter.
- IS-1 shape detection unit with camera
|Wire dia.||0.5～2.0mm||Control device||Max. 16-axis to be controlled by computer – OS Windows XP|
|Index||D/d 4 or more||Display||17” TFT color LC Display|
|Twirl distance||Radius 68mm||External memory||USB memory|
|Slides||Body slide||1 unit||Service Temp.||０～４０°Ｃ|
|Bending slide||3 units||Power source||3-Phase, AC 200V, 25A|
|Cut slide||4 units||Service air pressure||Ｍａｘ ０．５ ＭPa|
|RR Servo slide||3 units Option||Net weight||1,500 kg|