VM-26 – Wire diameter: 1.0 to 2.6 mm, Maximum 16-axis control
The new mechanism and 16–axis servo motor enable a wide range of motions.
Simply add tools and a program and the VM-26 is ready for production.
A torsion machine with 16-axis control for wire diameters of 1.0 mm to 2.6 mm
- Equipped with 16 standard axes: feed, feed front/back, quill rotation, wire rotation, top table left/right, bottom table left/right, various slides, and 2 R servo slides.
- Deep with a long slide stroke, providing a wide clearance space.
- The feed unit rotation mechanism of the VM series enables high-speed, smooth wire rotation as a result of its small moment of inertia. This is because the center of gravity is the wire line, which is also the center of rotation.
- The feed unit has an integrated quill and is controlled to move forward and backward.
- The main table is divided into top and bottom halves, and each half moves left and right.
- The initial tension axis, making pitch, tool groove alignment, etc. are set in the program.
- Enables a wide clearance space with a quill depth of 120 mm and slide stroke of 140 mm.
Dedicated MNO Program for Spring Production
- Easy operations for quicker preparation.
- High resolution for controlling the latest servo motors.
- Allows varied control of axes based on measurement results.
- Common program for both torsion machines and coiling machines.
- Includes a motor sensor system.
- Versatile production management screen and production data collection function.
- IS-1 shape detection unit with camera