SF-1 – Wire diameter 0.016 to 0.1 mm
An ultra-thin wire coiling machine that can process wires thinner than 20 µm.
The SF-1 enables a feed roller diameter of 16 mm and an ultimate wire guide length of 6 mm to further expand the processing range of ultra-thin wire springs.
The SF-1 is the result of our mission to achieve the smallest coiling in the world.
Oriimec’s world-renowned ultra-thin wire machines have now evolved further.
- Ultra-thin wire coiling machine for wire diameters of 0.016 to 0.1 mm
- Enables a feed roller diameter of 16 mm and an ultimate wire guide length of 6 mm
- Equipped with 4 standard axes: feed, cut, pitch, and coil diameter.
- An optional initial tension servo and arbor front-back servo can be added.
- Uses a mechanism designed to assist ultra-fine adjustment.
- Equipped with a standard ultra-high accuracy sensor (MSD-1) to achieve the accuracy required for ultra-thin wires.
- A specialist design for ultra-thin wires, with a feed roller diameter of 16 mm and a wire guide length of 6 mm.
- The cut tool and coiling point areas have been strengthened to provide both stability and adjustability.
- Tools are attached using a standard mechanism for attaching wire guides with reference to the feed roller, and the newly developed pitch arbor unit can be moved up, down, left, and right to adjust the arbor position in relation to the wire guide.
- MSD-1 gauge to achieve the accuracy required for ultra-thin wires
Ultra-thin wires require an extremely accurate gauge.
The SF1 achieves this with the MSD-1 gauge.
- Included in the SF-1 as a standard feature, the MSD-1 is a high-accuracy sensor that uses a servo motor.
- The numerical values in the program are corrected with a high degree of accuracy based on the measurement results.
- Initial tension servo unit
- Core forward/reverse servo unit
|Capacity||Wire Dia. 0.016 ～ 0.1mm||Service air pressure||Max. 0.5 MPa|
|Outside Dia. 2mm||Power source||AC 200V 3-Phase, 15A|
|Feed Axis||Resolution 0.001mm||Net weight||400㎏|
|Cut Axis||Resolution 0.001°||Control device||Max. 9-axis to be controlled by computer – OS Windows XP|
|Pitch Axis||Resolution 0.001mm|
|Point Axis||Resolution 0.001mm||Display||17” TFT color LC Display|
|Initial tension Axis(Option)||Resolution 0.001mm||External memory||USB thumb drive|
|Solenoid valves||4pcs(Max 8pcs available)||Service Temp.||0～40℃|