Single Head: Zukron II Mk VI
High speed, accurate and cost-effective Zukron fully rotational wire forming machines utilise the very latest wire forming technology. They have a continuously rotating head and incorporate PAVE’s unique front end wire stabiliser and patented straightening system for the production of highly accurate twist – and mark-free finished wire products.
Zukron machines are available for handling wire of up to 8mm diameter. They can quickly, accurately and cost-effectively produce extremely long surface length wire formed products in both simple and complex three dimensional shapes. Extremely fast set-up and change-over times coupled with fully automated user-friendly CNC operation ensures very economical production.
- Capacity up to 8mm diameter wire.
- Continuous 360 degree rotating fast and versatile wire forming head.
- Patented wire straightening system processes wire in a twist-free condition, allowing accuracy similar to hard tooling.
- Produces both simple and highly complex three dimensional shapes.
- Delivers highly accurate finished form products.
- Fast, compact and reliable.
- Handles short and long length products.
- Fully automatic user-friendly technology requires minimum operator training.
- Modem/Live Video Link.
- Twist Free Wire.