WH-16 – Wire Diameter 0.5 to 1.6 mm, 2 Point Coiling
A 7-axis, 2-point coiling machine with a maximum wire diameter of 1.6 mm and excellent cost-effectiveness.
Equipped with a freely oscillating rotary cut as a standard feature for high-speed production and high accuracy in a reduced preparation time.
Dedicated MNO Program for Spring Production
- Easy operations for quicker preparation.
- High resolution for controlling the latest servo motors.
- Compatible with compression spring creation programs based on line graphs.
- Allows varied control based on measurement results, such as the pitch and diameter.
- Common program for both torsion machines and coiling machines.
- Includes a motor sensor system.
- Versatile production management screen and production data collection function.
Newly-developed rotation point servo
- Our new WH-16 point unit includes a rotating servo.
- Select the adjustment method of your choice (1st pin or 2nd pin can be selected).
- You can also select a different servo for both the 1st pin and 2nd pin and use them in conjunction.
5-point coiling machine with a wire diameter of 0.5 to 1.6 mm
- Enables easy setup and high-accuracy, high-speed production of springs.
- The clockwise/counterclockwise direction can be switched simply by configuring a setting in the program.
- An optional rotation point servo and initial tension servo can be added to the coiling point.
- The alignment of the cut tool and core does not require readjustment after being decided once.
- One-touch switching between oscillating cut and straight cut.
- The oscillating cut bearing (oscillation) can be freely adjusted.
- An optional slip sensor is provided for detecting slips when feeding.
- Includes our newly-developed specialist MNO program for spring production, enabling simple and precise operations.
Taper synchronization constant
- Enables the taper tilt to be managed with a value from 0 to 100.
- Suitable for load adjustment in addition to shape adjustment, as fine adjustment can be performed in 100
- Initial tension servo (tilting operations)
- Rotation point servo (rotation operations)
- IS-1 shape detection unit with camera
- Slip sensor to detect wire slips
|Standard||Wire Dia. 0.5～1.6mm||Solenoid valves||4pcs(8pcs at max)|
|Outside Dia. 50mm||Service air pressure||Max 0.5 MPa|
|D／d 4 or more||Power source||AC 200V, 3-Phase, 25A|
|Feed Axis||Resolution 0.001mm||Net weight||900kg|
|Max. Speed 165m/min||Control device||Max. 9-axis to be controlled by computer
– OS Windows XP
|Cut Axis||Resolution 0.001 deg|
|Wedge-Pitch Axis||Resolution 0.001mm||Display||17” TFT color LC Display|
|Point Axis × 2||Resolution 0.001mm||External memory||USB thumb drive|
|Push-Pitch Axis||Resolution 0.001mm||Service Temp.||0～40℃|
|Arbor Axis||Resolution 0.01 deg|