Twin Head: Micro Mac Mk7
PAVE’s Micro-Mac – True profile bending motion achieves greatly reduced power requirements working from coil (Trueline Wire Straightener).
- Fully programmable to produce three-dimensional shapes.
- Capacity: Up to 6mm diameter and 2600mm long.
- Ten programmable bending speeds – up to 0.5 seconds for 180 degrees.
- Repeatability on bend angle +/- 0.05 degrees.
- Variable carrage speeds up to 80 meters per minute, with positional tolerance 0.01mm from datum.
- Clamp unit allows 360 degree rotation of wire, with 10 programmable speeds up to 0.02 seconds for 90 degrees.
- Simple touch screen programming, with three-dimensional graphics.
- Automatic loading of wires into bending machine from magazine.
- Capacity from 2mm to 6mm.
- Straightening with Trueline Wire Straightener.
- Sequential forming component.
- Modem/Live video link.
- Tool change 10 minutes.
- Off-line programming.
- Fed from coil.
- Program change 30 seconds.
- Evenly stressed wire.
- Straightness within 0.1 over 1000mm.
- Controlled from main console.
- Length accuracy +/- 0.1.
- Delivers sequential lengths.
- Modem/Live Video Link.
- Twist Free Wire.