SH-3Ⅱ- Wire Diameter 0.08 to 0.3 mm, 1-Point Coiling
The SH-3, a multifunctional coiling machine with 1-point coiling, torsion attachment, and an initial tension servo, has further evolved. This coiling machine can now process an even greater range of torsion springs.
1-point coiling with a wire diameter of 0.08 to 0.3 mm
- Equipped with 8 standard axes: feed, cut, pitch, point, torsion, initial tension, coil front-back, and MSD-1.
- Easier setup and greater speed than previous models, as the cut axis and torsion axis are separated.
- Suitable for high-speed production of ballpoint pen springs, torsion springs, and elliptical springs in addition to standard cylindrical springs.
- Optional ultra-thin wire attachment can be used to coil springs with a diameter of 0.08 mm or less.
Dedicated MNO Program for Spring Production
- Easy operations for quicker preparation.
- High resolution for controlling the latest servo motors.
- Compatible with compression spring creation programs based on line graphs.
- Allows varied control based on measurement results, such as the pitch and diameter.
- Common program for both torsion machines and coiling machines.
- Includes a motor sensor system.
- Versatile production management screen and production data collection function.
3 types of wire guides
The SH-3II has 3 wire guides with different lengths:
- Short guide with a guide length of 23 mm
- Provides greater accuracy for short springs due to its shorter guide length, while retaining the same clearance length as a standard wire guide.
- Standard wire guide with a guide length of 30 mm
- Enables use of all tools available for the previous SH-3 wire guide.
- Wire guide for ultra-thin wires with a guide length of 16 mm
- Enables coiling of wires with a diameter of 0.08 mm or less.
Taper synchronization constant
- Enables the taper tilt to be managed with a value from 0 to 100.
- Suitable for load adjustment in addition to shape adjustment, as fine adjustment can be performed in 100 levels.
- Ultra-thin wire attachment
- 3-dimensional bending servo unit to improve stability and speed when creating antenna springs
- Capacitance level sensor
- IS-1 shape detection unit with camera
|Standard||Wire Dia. 0.08～0.3mm||Arbor Axis(Option)||Resolution 0.001mm|
|Outside Dia. 10mm||Solenoid valves||4pcs(Max 8pcs available)|
|D／d 4 or more||Air requirements||Max 0.5 MPa|
|Ultra Fine Wire A/T||Wire Dia. 0.03 ～ 0.08mm||Power source||AC 200V 3-Phase, 15A|
|Feed Axis||Resolution 0.001mm||Net weight||400㎏|
|Cut Axis||Resolution 0.001°||Control device||Max. 9-axis to be controlled by computer
– OS Windows XP
|Pitch Axis||Resolution 0.001mm|
|Point Axis||Resolution 0.001mm||Display||17” TFT color LC Display|
|Torsion A/T Axis||Resolution 0.001°||External memory||USB thumb drive|
|Initial tension Axis||Resolution 0.001mm||Service Temp.||0～40 deg. C(32-104 deg .F)|