TM-8Ⅱ – Wire diameter: 0.2 to 0.8 mm, Maximum 16-axis control
The TM-8 has evolved into the ultimate forming machine for small diameter wire.
The TM-8II contains the optimal tool rotation system for small diameter wire to maintain a constant wire line.
Table rotating torsion machine for wire diameters of 0.2 mm to 0.8 mm
- Does not stress the wire, preventing it from twisting.
- Also suitable for special stock.
- Equipped with 11 standard axes: feed, table rotation, 8 slides, and quill rotation.
- Up to 3 optional RR servos can be added.
Dedicated MNO Program for Spring Production
- Easy operations for quicker preparation.
- High resolution for controlling the latest servo motors.
- Allows varied control of axes based on measurement results.
- Common program for both torsion machines and coiling machines.
- Includes a motor sensor system.
- Versatile production management screen and production data collection function.
We’ve taken the popular TM-8 to the next level.
- The TM-8II is based on the popular TM-8, but with greatly improved operability and accuracy.
- Angles where tools cannot enter have been eliminated from the table circumference.
- Includes a correction function to ensure the slide does not move forward or backward when the
table is rotated in the processing position.
- The feed unit has been revised to greatly improve wire line performance.
- All slides can be used as a sensor.
- Motor sensor system (can be used for measuring the bend angle, free length, touch sensor, outer diameter, etc.)
- MSD-1 sensor with servo motor can be used to measure the free length and outer diameter.
- Slip sensor for detecting slips in wire feeding
- IS-1 shape detection unit with camera
|Wire dia.||0.2～0.8mm||Control device||Max. 16-axis to be controlled by computer – OS Windows XP|
|Index||D/d 4 or more||Display||17” TFT color LC Display|
|Twirl distance||Radius 45mm available using square quill||External memory||USB memory|
|Slides||Body slide||1 unit||Service Temp.||０～４０°Ｃ|
|Bending slide||3 units||Power source||AC 200V, 3-Phase, 20A|
|Cut slide||4 units||Service air pressure||Ｍａｘ ０．５ ＭPa|
|RR Servo slide||Option 3 units at max.||Net weight||450 kg|